Thursday, December 10, 2009

Granna Saves the day :)

Eden 's school was having the Polar Express the other day and Eden had told all of us that she wasnt riding that train! Cassie ask me to go and take some pictures since she had a test that morning and Dusty had to work. When I walked in to the school all the teachers told me that Eden had proudly told them all "She was NOT riding that train. I am standing to the entrance to the Polar express so I can get her picture when she gives her ticket and she is very worried and the first words to me were "Im not riding that train !" I said OK Eden we will just watch all your friends have fun then. You dont have to ride the train . She kinda looked up at me surprised. I think she really wanted us to beg her to ride it, so I just started snapping pictures of the other kids on the train. Eden keeps inching toward the train and Im like, Eden, you dont want to ride the train so come sit with me and we will make pictures of all your friends. Well, at that moment she surprised me and her teachers and got in the train, looking real worried though. The conductor blows his horn and says ALL ABOARD for the Polar Express !! She screams, Granna, Get IN ! Im looking at those Very tiny train seats and wondering if I can fit Granna in there, but I squeezed in before the train took off, with legs all cramped up trying to fit in the train made for pre-schoolers. So, in the end Eden Made Granna ride the train !! LOL What ever works ! :) Hope you enjoy the slideshow !

I also added a slideshow from Madison, Zoe and Meisi's dance studios Christmas Formal since alot of you that reads the blog doesnt do face book. Dont pay attention to the Party Slideshow where it says Staring Zoe and Meisi. I can not figure out how to change that. It was left over from another slideshow I made a year or two ago and want edit off.

I am sorry for being such a bad blogger these days. I do have alot to say, as most of you know ! I am going to try and get better and blog at least each week or month. Nice hearing from everyone !

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi, I just found your blog through Sunny in China. Your girls are beautiful!
God's blessings on your sweet family, Sarah :D