Saturday, November 8, 2008

Madison, I cant believe you are 12!!!!




I just want to say Happy Birthday to my daughter Madison, who turned 12 TODAY! You are such a wonderful daughter, and I thank God every day for you. You are so caring and you are such a good big sister to Zoe and Meisi. They think you hung the moon Madison, and I know how special they are to you too. You freely gave up your place as the "Baby" in our family for your two little sisters, and for that I am so thankful! Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Kim :) said...

Happy Birthday to Madison!! You are growing more beautiful every year!!

Anonymous said...

madison you are our beautiful granddaughter who is not only beautiful on the outside but beautiful on the inside.LETS GO TO SANTA fe. ha ha luv nana,

Anonymous said...

To the joy of my life
Love,
Paw Paw