Sunday, November 2, 2008

Meisi


Here is our precious Meisi. She is so funny. This is one of her dance pictures. She loves dance picture time because she gets to wear "Makeup".

One day I was trying to tell Meisi that beauty is not on the outside of us, but what is on the inside that makes us beautiful. I have told her this on many occasions since the girls are always getting from everyone "How Beautiful they are" and I want them to understand that beauty really is only skin deep. So, I think I have finally gotten the point across and we are getting ready for a dance performance one day, applying the performance makeup and all and I say, Meisi, what makes us beautiful? Thinking she will say "My heart" she surprises me with "MakeUp"!! Oh well ?? Here is Meisi Jade YanLi at 4 years old wearing her makeup and her precious smile.

No comments: