Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

I had so many Christmas pictures that I decided to just add them in a slideshow in order to post alot of them. Unfortunalty, Greg got a "Kick Your Butt" Stomach virus Christmas day morning, and he gave me a nice present of "Kick Your Butt" Stomach virus for the day after Christmas, so most of my pictures are not of the girls all dressed up as that didnt happen ;) All in all we still managed to have 2 family Christmas gatherings at our house this week. Brave family members,don't you think!!

We still had a great Christmas! I am never able to take pictures of the family gatherings like I wish I could when I am hosting, so most of the pictures are of the girls. Oh, by the way, you will notice in the slideshow that "ITS A GIRL!!" We have a new addition and Madison named her Sofie! She is a sweet Mini Parti Schnauzer :) Enjoy!

No comments: