Monday, December 8, 2008

Zoe and her Longgggg list to Santa


Sorry it took me so long to post Zoe's Santa Picture, but since I posted Meisi's it has been WILD here ! All 3 girls perform for Strut USA and we have had alot of Christmas performances and even a very Nice formal Christmas Party (Pictures to come)Plus other things going on) Tonight is the Christmas Parade. It will be interesting to see if Zoe and Meisi will make it all the way down Broad Street marching and twirling. No riding on a float all covered up in blankets for them this year. Madison will of course be Marching in her cute Santa outfit also. Here is Zoe's Santa Picture from Bass Pro Shop(no mall Santa for us) LOL! You cant see her list like you can Meisi's because her hand moved and the picture blurred. But her list was not short and sweet like Meisi's. It was a mile long. I guess she thinks she has been pretty good this year. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell my girls that Paw Paw and Na Na said HI and that we miss them.

Anonymous said...

Zoe and Meisi --- you are my little love bugs.
With all the love in my heart,
Paw Paw