Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mystical Enchantment Ball






I had the opportunity to speak at the 9th Annual Hokes Bluff Girl Scout MOTHER/DAUGHTER Banquet a few weeks ago. My girls were also invited to come along and they had such a fun time! Each year they have a different theme and this year the theme was " China " They had some of the most beautiful decorations. I forgot to bring my camera so I didnt get to make pictures, but a sweet angel sent me a few. The food was all catered , and of course was wonderful chinese food. I was asked to speak on China, and anyone that knows me knows I have alot to say about it! After speaking to the girls we had question and answer time and I couldnt believe how interested the girl scouts were. They asked many questions and were so smart in all their questions. They were also very interested to know about adoption from China, which surprised me a little being that they were kids. I think a few seeds were planted in the minds of these children. Of course Zoe and Meisi were the celebrities of the night, and even had their picture taken with one of the troops. Madison also got to show all the girls how to dance the Hoedown Throwdown! It was so much fun! Thank you Lisa Godfrey for inviting us to be a part of your Mother/Daughter dance, and thank you for letting me tell Zoe and Meisi's story!

No comments: