Friday, May 8, 2009

Random Pictures



Zoe finally lost that tooth that has been hanging by a thread for weeks! She looks so cute with it out, but its also sad since she will be getting Big Girl teeth soon. It seems like when those new big teeth come in, it takes their faces a few years to grow to the teeth.

Someone emailed me the other day and ask me why I havnt posted a picture of Sofie latley. Well, here she is looking pretty scruffy since she had her "female" surgery and hasnt been able to take a bath. I think she looks more like a Deputy Sheriff :)

3 comments:

amaya said...

what a CUTE little puppy..awwwww..nice hat!!!

Jennifer said...

Way to go Zoe! I hope the tooth fairy left you lots of money.

Amaya said...

Robin,
we sure do miss you..where have you been? when you get a moment out of your hectic busy schedule drop us a line so we know all is good..PLEASE?